1/21/2012

33rd annual Collectors Day

I've been extremely busy lately on various projects and haven't posted anything in a while, so here you go.

Once a year collectors from all over Florida bring everything from Beatles memorabilia to chess boards to samples of sand to show off at Collectors Day held at the Florida Museum of Natural History in Gainesville. I stopped by with Alex to shoot a multimedia piece for our new website, Get2KnowGainesville.com (in progress). Unfortunately, the mic apparently wasn't working properly as all the audio in the interviews turned out horrible. But besides that and the fact that Alex and I were babysat by PR all day, it was still fun to meet all the nice people and see their unique collections.


At first this event made me want to start some sort of a collection. But then I realized I do collect something: I collect moments! They're the best thing to collect, really.



No comments:

Post a Comment