8/29/2012

Reflections at the park

It has been raining for the past week, or two weeks (it's been raining so long I've lost track), and I have been struggling to find the will power to go out and shoot. But after a long conversation with Jenny today, I mustered up some motivation and went to the park for some weather/feature photos for the Sun. As it turned out, several areas of the park were flooded due to the rain, and I was able to take advantage and get some neat reflections. So needless to say, I turned a crumby day into a good day and got some stuff for the Sun. And for me! Enjoy.



1 comment:

  1. I love the one of the girl's knees and feet, and the water close up is just classic! You gotta shoot even on the bad days, it helps you remember why you love photography in the first place. Works for me at least.

    Even when I shoot for someone else, photography is something that helps me on a personal level when I put myself into the work, it is something I love because I feel like I was made to appretiate life in that manner. All the concentrating on one thing I know is certain and just for me, the process of the picture, kind of helps all the other stuff unravel. It's like worship, another way to seek God and thank him and just hear from him.

    ReplyDelete