7/28/2014

North Carolina honeymoon



Sorry for my absence, but I was busy getting married...

Jenny and I (and Heidi) just got back from our amazingly awesome honeymoon in North Carolina. And for a couple of Florida people, the mountains were incredibly refreshing. Our week consisted of tons and tons of hiking and a little downtime. And did I mention it was amazing? I am going to spare you all of the details as this is primarily a photography blog, and I hope my photos are enough. But I know that no amount of words or photos can truly do it justice.

Now that Jenny and I are married, we can finally begin our road trip across the U.S. We plan on living on the road for an undetermined amount of time, traveling the back roads of this country. Not too many details are worked out yet, except for that it is going to happen.

We have had a taste of adventure and we aren't looking back.

No comments:

Post a Comment