9/02/2012

Labor Daze

Today I went downtown to shoot the second annual Labor Daze festival. Somebody from the Sun was already covering it, but I just wanted to go anyways to see what I could find. I only got a couple interesting shots, but then I met a man named Joel Pearson who sells crabs around town for a different man who actually does the catching. I just saw a crab scurrying down University and thought it pretty funny, so I walked over and took some shots. He was only there for a few minutes while he unloaded a couple bushels for another man, but I introduced myself and gave him my phone number. So hopefully I will be able to go out on the water with them in the near future and photograph that!


5 comments:

  1. I love the creepy window doll

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also the Dorito massacre! And the Rick wall and his hands in the first crab one

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, at first I thought the box in the first crab photo said "favorite homo." But then I realized it said flavorite, whatever that is...

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete